For products listed on our website:
- Select your item
- Select your colour or print (more information on colours/prints can be found on our Fabrics page)
- Select your desired cut/style (if applicable to your product)
- Select your size (if you are between sizes or would like made to measure, please send us a message or leave a comment in the notes section upon checkout with your bust, waist, hip & height measurements)
- Add item to basket, select your desired shipping method and checkout (there are multiple payment methods including Klarna and Clearpay. If you wish to pay via credit/debit card, select the paypal option and select ‘pay with debit/credit card’ underneath the log in section)
If your item is pre made, your order will be processed and dispatched via your chosen delivery method within 2 working days of purchase. If your order is made to order, it will be handmade to your requirements and dispatched in accordance to our standard turnaround timescale via your chosen delivery method.
*Please note – If you have any extra information that you think we need to know when making your product, please add this to the notes box upon checkout. If you wish to order a custom design, please head to the Custom Made page for more information and email us giving as much detail as possible and we will be in touch to complete your order.
Processing and turnaround time scales are only valid for made to order items, pre made items will be dispatched within two working days and shipped via your chosen shipping method.
The delivery/turnaround times for made to order items and shipping costs are as follows:
- UK First Class Delivery – up to 10 working days turnaround + first class postage (£3.50)
- UK Second Class Delivery – up to 10 working days turnaround + second class postage (£1.50)
- International Standard Delivery – up to 20 working days (£11.95)
- UK Priority Delivery – up to 5 working days (£29.95)
*Please note – If you need an item more quickly, please Contact Us and we will do our very best to help with your enquiry. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer international priority delivery due to the turnaround time and shipping/customs. Priority deliveries are shipped via Royal Mail special delivery service.
Free Delivery is valid for orders over £100, however exclusions apply. These exclusions are:
- Priority Orders
- Orders from countries outside the UK
All our items are handmade to order specifically to your requirements, which means we cannot accept returns unless faulty.
If you think you have a faulty product, you must Contact Us within 7 days of receiving your product. Any enquires after this time will not be eligible and will not be considered. All returns must be in a condition free from signs of being worn or used. Only genuine requests for returns will be considered.
You are solely responsible for covering the costs of the returning items. We recommend all returns are posted signed for/tracked delivery.
We will confirm when we have received your return and it has been reviewed by our team who will notify you of the next steps. If your return is accepted, you will be given a refund, exchange or credit note. Any refunds given will be the amount you paid minus the delivery cost and will go to your original payment method.
*Please note – Refunds may take up to 10 working days to be processed and we accept no responsibility for returning items during the shipping process.
As we provide a made to order service, any cancellation requests must be made within the cancellation periods shown below.
Cancellations for STANDARD orders can be requested within 12 hours of completing your order.
Cancellations for PRIORITY orders can be requested within 1 hour of completing your order.
Requests after these times cannot be considered as we will have started working on your order.
If you would like to cancel your order please Contact Us quoting your order reference and reason for cancellation.