Frequently Asked Questions
For products listed on our website:
- Select your item
- Select your colour or print (more information on colours/prints can be found on our Fabrics page)
- Select your desired cut/style (if applicable to your product)
- Select your size (if you are between sizes or would like made to measure, please send us a message or leave a comment in the notes section upon checkout with your bust, waist, hip & height measurements)
- Add item to basket, select your desired shipping method and checkout (there are multiple payment methods including Klarna and Clearpay. If you wish to pay via credit/debit card, select the paypal option and select ‘pay with debit/credit card’ underneath the log in section)
If your item is pre made, your order will be processed and dispatched via your chosen delivery method within 2 working days of purchase. If your order is made to order, it will be handmade to your requirements and dispatched in accordance to our standard turnaround timescale via your chosen delivery method.
*Please note – If you have any extra information that you think we need to know when making your product, please add this to the notes box upon checkout. If you wish to order a custom design, please head to the Custom Made page for more information and email us giving as much detail as possible and we will be in touch to complete your order.
Processing and turnaround time scales are only valid for made to order items, pre made items will be dispatched within two working days and shipped via your chosen shipping method.
The delivery/turnaround times and shipping costs are as follows:
- UK First Class Delivery – up to 14 working days turnaround + first class postage (£3.00)
- UK Second Class Delivery – up to 14 working days turnaround + second class postage (£1.50)
- International Standard Delivery – up to 20 working days (£11.95)
- UK Priority Delivery – up to 5 working days (£29.95)
*Please note – If you need an item more quickly, please Contact Us and we will do our very best to help with your enquiry. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer international priority delivery due to the turnaround time and shipping/customs. Priority deliveries are shipped via Royal Mail special delivery service.
Free Delivery is valid for orders over £100, however exclusions apply. These exclusions are:
- Priority Orders
- Orders from countries outside the UK
Once your items have been handmade and processed, we will notify you via email that your items have been dispatched. If there is tracking information, this will also be included.
Cancellations for STANDARD orders can be requested within 12 hours of completing your order.
Cancellations for PRIORITY orders can be requested within 1 hour of completing your order.
Requests after these times cannot be considered as we will have started working on your order. Please see Returns & Cancellations for more information.
If you would like to cancel your order please Contact Us quoting your order reference and reason for cancellation.
Full brief style is the fullest coverage over the bum cheek. Mid-brief is less coverage and covers half of the bum cheek and a thong style in minimum coverage that covers very little of the bum cheek.
The rise style is where the cut of the leg finishes. High rise finishes high up the leg leaving the hip uncovered, whereas mid-rise finishes just under the hip resulting in more coverage.
High waist means the bottoms finish on your waist. Standard waist means they finish just above your hip.